I’m putting my money where my mouth is, ya’ll
It’s January and everyone is struggling with their New Years Resolutions. I’ve been having conversations with friends at the gym, work, and online about wanting to “get back on track” As you know, I’ve been on a fitness journey for a minute now. I’m at the point where I need motivation to keep going. Motivating yourself doesn’t come easy. I’m at a healthy weight, although it’s not what I’d consider perfect. I would like to see some muscle definition and more progress on my problem areas.
So here’s the crazy idea I came up with….. A Fitness Challenge!!!
It’s open to everyone/anyone. And the rules are simple:
1. Take and submit a “before” picture by Feb 01, 2014. *Your personal info will remain private*
2. Along with your before pic, tell me/us what your fitness goal is. Is it to lose 10lbs? Lose a dress size? Tighten your butt?
3. Tell me/us what your regimen is and how you plan to reach your fitness goal.
4. Check in weekly and offer support to your fellow “Challengers”
5. Submit an “after” pic when the challenge ends June 01, 2014
6. Winner will be the person who shows the most improvement.
7. Prizes will be a customized/blinged workout t-shirt. A pair of Bluetooth headphones (excellent for working out), and spa kit containing: organic and natural soaps, body butters, scrubs, and lotions.
Follow me on Twitter and InstaGram @TrueLifeDiva1
Don’t forget to subscribe to the blog so you don’t miss each new post as it publishes.